Sunday, July 23, 2006

trying..

trying..trying to put the stupid picture that I drew up here..didnt mean the picture was stupid..but the loading..wahaha...damn..it won't work..."A" terror is here..spying on everything that I blog in here...these few days have been reading some hinamanga--naruto doujinshi's..really funny and cute..hehe...good anime pics come from www.animegalleries.net ..my recommendation..haha.. Anime seems to be the only thing that keeps my spirits up these days..people are trying to push my buttons.. ~_~.. I am trying to be so nice....and they just provoke me..I really should burst it..shouldn't I? But o well..I am but an emotionless freak..so who cares...

*naruto and hinata(naruhina)..sasuke and hinata(sasuhina)..which one?!!?haha...hinata rocks..she would be good with anyone..except lee,chouji and shino..wahaha..shino freaks me out a bit..lee is just for sakura..muahaha...and chouji can just eat his well liked chips..muahaha...and konoha is no doubt the best village..haha...
*too bad for bleach...bleach is having fillers..not that good now..to me..naruto's fillers seems better..mmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home